Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Blackstone griddle with air fryer

Anyone have one? Thoughts?

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

Ronald Reagan

Comments

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 9,982
    The Hungry Hussey has one. It's worth checking out his YouTube channel

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Thanks...just wondering if the additional cost is worth it and if it does a good job crisping things up. Saw one video where the guy cooked half the wings on the griddle top and the other half in the air fryer. He seemed to like the griddle top wings better.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

Ronald Reagan

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 11,426
    Dawgtired said:
    Thanks...just wondering if the additional cost is worth it and if it does a good job crisping things up. Saw one video where the guy cooked half the wings on the griddle top and the other half in the air fryer. He seemed to like the griddle top wings better.
    Never thought about cooking wings on a griddle top.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Photo Egg....me either and it was difficult to see how crispy they got. Thought about getting a Camp Chef Griddle and an air fryer separately. Just not sure yet. 

Ronald Reagan

• ElijahElijah Posts: 529
    I have a camp chef burner with a griddle that sits on top. I'd recommend it. It's very versatile. I cook things like bacon outside and do anything that's going to generate a lot of heat in the summer. Canning and stuff.

• tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,857
    Do you have an air fryer already? 

It does crisp things. It does great really. The heat source Is from propane and the blower is electric. 

If you have an air fryer, I’d say no. 

The 36” Pro Series is pretty nice too. Built very well. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • @Elijah I have the same CC burner and just got a one-burner sized griddle top. Looking forward to it. 
    LG BGE
    Camp Chef 2xburner

Twin Cities, MN