Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEW? BBQ Pickle Bombs!

Options
BGE Pit Crew
BGE Pit Crew Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi ya'll![p]I had this crazy idea last night so I went to Publix and got my fixings. Get your favorite pickles (I used barrle style), make sure they are about the same size as a large jalapeno (you know where I'm going with this). Cut length wise in half and remove insides (be carefull not to break the skin). Now, this is just my first attempt so I went pretty basic. I used caned tuna and cream cheeze, mixed with salt/pepper and hot sauce (Louisiana hot sauce), mound in cavity of the pickles and wrap with partialy cooked bacon. Get EGG ready to 350-400, I used the grid extender with a drip pan, cooked for appx 45min or when the bacon gets nice and crispy. Let cool for a minute or two and enjoy. This is a knock-off of the ABT's, but they definitely have there own identity. Let me know what you all think? My first victim was my lovely wife and she loved them. Take care and Keep Smokin, Dana[p]Ps if someone else has already done this, just disregard.

Comments