Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple weekday chicken breasts

Options
Ok, after a self-imposed 90-day sentence, thought I’d try this again.  Hopefully this time around I’ll demonstrate more discipline and avoid jumping into the political discussions with both feet...

Will dice these up later and serve over a nice salad.

Did I miss anything?  😂
Maryland, 1 LBGE

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    healthy looking chicky parts!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • DocObbins
    DocObbins Posts: 28
    Options
    I recently used that Sweet Baby Rays Sweet and Spicy sauce, and added a few spoonfuls of Orange Marmalade.
    It made a wonderful glaze!
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    DocObbins said:
    I recently used that Sweet Baby Rays Sweet and Spicy sauce, and added a few spoonfuls of Orange Marmalade.
    It made a wonderful glaze!
    Wish I had thought of that - I have a fresh jar.  Next time, thanks!
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Your chicken looks great. Did you miss anything? Man, you know this place is like a soap opera - you can be gone 6 months and when you come back, it’s the same ‘ol same ‘ol...
    Still a good place to be. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Nice work!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Two thumbs up!

Trump  The Thumbs Up Conundrum  Giddy Up America

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Good looking chicken.  I sometimes thin that sweet baby rays with bourbon and apple cider vinegar and use it as a glaze on ribs.  (the pork version) It comes out tasty. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet