Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone else addicted to this stuff?

Options
GrateEggspectations
GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,304
edited April 2020 in EggHead Forum
The “for garlic lovers” line on the label is no word of a lie. Would brush my teeth with it if I could. Most of the foods I eat with it are just vessels to justify its consumption. Have been buying it for years, but had never seen it mentioned here and was curious. Likely because it is a Canadian made product and may not be available elsewhere. 

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    dang, just did a quick search, no can find a site that might ship   :|
    sounds yummy
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I've never seen it down here in Dixie. Interest is peaked though. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    not yet but.......
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    I don use anything that’s made for amateurs!
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    yep, that’s the one and only dressing we use for caesar salad.  Their veggies dipping sauces are pretty good too.

Options
    Great, another La Bamba item from Canada.

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas