Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flamester - turn your egg into a gasser!

Options
https://abcnews4.com/lowcountry-live/flamester-grill

My 10 year old son disapproves. 
Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
Grand Rapids MI

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    blind99 said:
    that’s like burning gas to keep warm in your Tesla. 

:rofl:
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • speed51133
    speed51133 Posts: 691
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Probably the ONLY way my wife would ever cook in the egg
    XL BGE and Kamado Joe Jr.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Probably the ONLY way my wife would ever cook in the egg
    I could put an oven in my kitchen and my wife wouldn't use it.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited February 2020
    Options
    This is going to sound negative, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want this thing. It looks really awkward with the controls sticking out the front. If you want a small gasser for quick cooks, get a Weber Q or similar for a couple hundred bucks and put it beside the egg. I just don't get the point of trying to "shoehorn" this thing inside the egg. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,025
    Options
    This is going to sound negative, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want this thing. It looks really awkward with the controls sticking out the front. If you want a small gasser for quick cooks, get a Weber Q or similar for a couple hundred bucks and put it beside the egg. I just don't get the point of trying to "shoehorn" this thing inside the egg. 
    I agree. The one positive I could see with this is if you were short on space and didn't have room for a gasser. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,610
    edited February 2020
    Options
    The market is the husband that just had to have an egg, spent a ton on it and can’t cook for ****.  This is a face-saving accessory.
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    Does anyone make a contraption that will make my gasser into a kamado? 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @Canugghead we have a Napoleon Woodstove, I had no idea they had such a diverse product line
    South of Columbus, Ohio.