Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket Point on the Small BGE

Options
smbishop
smbishop Posts: 3,053
Love having the small BGE.  Today, I put a 4lb choice brisket point on and let it cook all day.  9 hour finish.   Wrapped around 170.  Finished with a nice bark and very moist.  Saving for future cooks....

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    No arguments here. A great cooker.  Great looking cook right there.  Self-made point or did you find a source? 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    No arguments here. A great cooker.  Great looking cook right there.  Self-made point or did you find a source? 
    Just grabbed it at the grocery store...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Nice cook.  Glad you are enjoying the small.  I really enjoy mine 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Beautiful, I love doing just the points on the Egg.  It doesn't get any better than that piece.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Nice work, but I wouldn't have been able to NOT knock the F out f that!  Looks great!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95