Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT OT looking for deals on some xmas gifts akorn jr and blackstone 22" or 28" OT OT

Options
If anyone sees either of these for a great price let me know where and how much so I can get them looking to do a little holiday shopping. Thanks for your help
Long Island NY    
1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18

Comments

• deekortiz3
    Options
    Walmart is doing the 28" for $118 with a cover on Black Friday but if you can find a store with one in-stock you might be able to get it early. I found one at my local Walmart this evening and it rang up at $118 with no issues.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Walmart has the Akorn Jr marked down to $109. Last year, at the end of the season, they got as low as $35, but they've been at 109 for a while now.

Go here and enter your zip code. It will list the stores, prices and on hand quantities.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=52497353

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• mlc2013
    mlc2013 Posts: 988
    Options
    deekortiz3 thanks for the heads up no walmarts in my area carry them in store but ill go and ask.
    Carolina Q thanks that is a cool website, I found a few in my area for $109.00 but I like that $35.00 price maybe wait till end of season 
    Long Island NY    
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    deekortiz3 thanks for the heads up no walmarts in my area carry them in store but ill go and ask.
    Carolina Q thanks that is a cool website, I found a few in my area for $109.00 but I like that $35.00 price maybe wait till end of season 
    It's close, I think I bought my Jr on sale about this time last year.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • mlc2013
    Options
    Photo Egg ill start the search

Long Island NY    
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    Photo Egg ill start the search

I searched all my local stores. $109 as well.
    The one I picked up last yearI gave to my brother for tailgating. They love it.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • mlc2013
    Options
    Photo Egg thanks for the effort Ill keep looking but now the I know there is a unicorn ($35.00 price point) it makes it almost impossible to pay $109.

Long Island NY    
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    Photo Egg thanks for the effort Ill keep looking but now the I know there is a unicorn ($35.00 price point) it makes it almost impossible to pay $109.
    I wouldn't hold my breath for that 35. It's the middle of Nov and I'd bet if they were gonna, they woulda. Especially in the Northeast. Last year, when I saw the $35 price, I was gonna pick up a second one. Sold out right away.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• mlc2013
    Options
    @Carolina Q you are most likely correct but one can dream can’t he. I’ll go to the store that has it and ask if there is a clearance or discount being it’s seasonal and see what they say. I think getting a good deal is great but getting a great deal....
    Long Island NY