Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rock's BBQ Stoker For Sale

Options
GregW
GregW Posts: 2,677
I have a Black Stoker the one with gray lettering I'm interested in selling. This model has WiFi. It has the adapter and fan for a large BGE. It has a pit probe and a meat probe.
This is not the latest Black Stoker with red lettering (Stoker II)

I will make you a sweet unbelievable deal.
Please message me if you are interested.

Comments

• GregW
    Options
    Price is $115 + shipping if anyone is interested.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    That's one hell of a deal! I'm almost tempted to buy it and I already have one! I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GregW
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    That's one hell of a deal! I'm almost tempted to buy it and I already have one! I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet
    It is an excellent controller that has been well taken care of.
    I'm selling it because I no longer need to do low and slow on the Egg.
    I have a Cookshack FEC 120 now for long cooks.
    For the last several months I've only been using the Stoker to monitor the temps in the Cookshack.

I'm hoping someone needs it and can put it to good use, It's a shame to use it only for temp monitoring.

• jrich
    jrich Posts: 17
    Options
    Already sold it? I know this is an old post...
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I ended up grabbing it. Sorry that I didn't post anything saying I purchased it
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota