Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nashville dealers

Options
Kmm
Kmm Posts: 54
Evening chaps,

My wife and I are visiting Nashville in October, can anyone recommend any dealers who would sell kit like Pit Vipers. They cost a fortune in the UK, 

Any recommendation where we can get some good  Q while we are there ?

kind regards 

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @Kmm if you just want to order one online you can ship it to my house and I can meet up with you and drop it off. Feel free to PM me. (I had a DigiQ 2 I just sold to nolaegghead, you just missed out)

I've never seen one on a shelf in town anywhere that sells ceramic grills in town. Maybe @The_Stache or @Possumtrot have seen one around.

I like Edleys, Peg Leg Porker, Martins (I love their wings), and Swetts (it's a meat and three but they have some good bbq).

Or if you're really wanting an adventure I can give you directions to Rancho Loco, it's a bit off the beaten path and the guy who owns it is a loon but I hear great things   =)

And definitely stop by Hattie B's or Prince's and get some hot chicken!

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• The_Stache
    The_Stache Posts: 1,153
    Options
    I'll choose to echo what @Killit_and_Grillit said... Of the 3 or 4 dealers, their accessories seem to be BGE only with vary little 3rd party stuff.

We here at Rancho Loco do support our cross ocean brothers and would also be happy to take delivery and forward to you or meet up with you to get you the goods.

Martin's is supposedly THE Que place in Nashville... I tend to prefer mine or @K@Killit_and_Grillit or @Possumtrot 's
    Kirkland, TN
    2 LBGE, 1 MM

• Kmm
    Kmm Posts: 54
    Options
    @Kmm if you just want to order one online you can ship it to my house and I can meet up with you and drop it off. Feel free to PM me. (I had a DigiQ 2 I just sold to nolaegghead, you just missed out)

I've never seen one on a shelf in town anywhere that sells ceramic grills in town. Maybe @The_Stache or @Possumtrot have seen one around.

I like Edleys, Peg Leg Porker, Martins (I love their wings), and Swetts (it's a meat and three but they have some good bbq).

Or if you're really wanting an adventure I can give you directions to Rancho Loco, it's a bit off the beaten path and the guy who owns it is a loon but I hear great things   =)

And definitely stop by Hattie B's or Prince's and get some hot chicken!

We can’t wait !

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Nice gestures fellas. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Little chunk loves him some Martins @The_Stache   

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• EggNashville
    Options
    If you are anywhere near the south side of town a new BBQ place called Charcoal Cowboys opened not long ago. We have enjoyed everything we have tried.  There is also a Princes less than a mile away....Incase you ar on the fence between cue and hot chicken.