Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Off the grid for me this past weekend...peach cobbler on the Large

Options
I was inspired by a recent cook by @northGAcock and decided to pick up fresh peaches at the farmers market last weekend. This is good stuff. Followed the Southern Living recipe. 
And since I was at the market I couldn’t walk away with just peaches ...
Everything in the following pics came from the Birmingham, Alabama market...
Crinkle cut fries were made from red potatoes and cooked in duck fat. Very tasty. And the squash might have been as good as anything on the plate...
Wetumpka, Alabama
LBGE and MM

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,166
    Options
    I was inspired by a recent cook by @northGAcock and decided to pick up fresh peaches at the farmers market last weekend. This is good stuff. Followed the Southern Living recipe. 
    And since I was at the market I couldn’t walk away with just peaches ...
    Everything in the following pics came from the Birmingham, Alabama market...
    Crinkle cut fries were made from red potatoes and cooked in duck fat. Very tasty. And the squash might have been as good as anything on the plate...

Gawjus brother.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,246
    Options
    I’d be all over that 
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    The cobbler was enough to get my attention.  The whole meal looks outstanding!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,166
    Options
    i went back and looked at this on the big monitor. Really gawjus.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • cccoltsicehockey
    cccoltsicehockey Posts: 48
    edited August 2018
    Options
    That cobbler looks amazing!  I will be right over for some if ther is any left.