Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Favourite pizza topping?

Options
2»

Comments

• rowmsu
    rowmsu Posts: 58
    Options
    I am a big fan of Broccoli and Prosciutto. No Tomato Sauce just some thin slices of heirloom tomatoes.  
    Washington, DC  

1- LBGE
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Peppadew's!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    chourico grease with fresh mozz, one ugly pie but thats what i want sometimes,  look at the drippy yellow grease rising to the top =)

100_1489jpg

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Plain and simple. Hand Cut Pepperoni and Fresh Basil.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• GoldenQ
    GoldenQ Posts: 566
    Options
    I want to go to Johnincarolina's house for pizza   his are making me hungry even after just eating
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    GoldenQ said:
    I want to go to Johnincarolina's house for pizza   his are making me hungry even after just eating
    @GoldenQ Don’t think you are out of the woods if you go. 
    Even when you are full from eating them there you want more. It a no win situation.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    You boys sure do eat some fancy pizzas.  Me? I like pepperoni and extra cheese.  I like garlic white sauce instead of red sauce.  Sometimes I get real crazy and put some jalapeno peppers on there.  But for the most part I like pepperoni and extra cheese.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    chourico grease with fresh mozz, one ugly pie but thats what i want sometimes,  look at the drippy yellow grease rising to the top =)

100_1489jpg

Aaaaaah. A good ol Sam Adams to boot. Very nice.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Stubby
    Stubby Posts: 134
    Options
    I can't think of a bad topping on pizza.. That said it all in the cheese. Nice blend of Mozza cheddar provolone or what ever i have.. lots of fresh veggies too.
    XL.......for now

Kernersville, NC
  • 1WVU
    1WVU Posts: 160
    Options
    Prosciutto and arugula.  Saltiness of the prosciutto makes pizza outstanding
    Roanoke, VA
    Large BGE Owner
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Stubby said:
    I can't think of a bad topping on pizza.. That said it all in the cheese. Nice blend of Mozza cheddar provolone or what ever i have.. lots of fresh veggies too.

Banana and Fish. Those would be bad Pizza toppings. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• fishlessman
    Options
    went off the deep end with this one =)=)=)  ziti pasta, shrimp, crumbled chourico, seafood stuffing, mozz.  extra sauce on the side

fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    Stubby said:

had to google but i would easily eat this smoked salmon pizza for breakfast

Related image

fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Banana and bacon on a cream cheese/peanut butter base.  I’d eat that.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Stubby said:

Related image

No, I meant together.  Like Cod and Banana on a Pizza with Mozz & Tomato Sauce. Now,If you'd eat a pizza with those toppings together, then have fun.

• fishlessman
    Options
    Stubby said:

Related image

No, I meant together.  Like Cod and Banana on a Pizza with Mozz & Tomato Sauce. Now,If you'd eat a pizza with those toppings together, then have fun.
    plantain crust with cod, portuguse chorizo, stewed tomatoes cooked in a cataplana with a little wine, all topped on a plantain crust, add a little brie, maybe some rosemary ;)  never had a crust made with plantains but its out there, the rest of the stuff is bread sopping worthy =) i might actually make this someday
    fukahwee maine

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    We did a Polska kielbasa while getting the BGE up to temp last time we did pizza. Sliced thin on an aggressive bias so they were very oblong. Spread them on one of the pizzas we did and it was a huge hit. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!