Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Mini Max

Options
4littleeggs
4littleeggs Posts: 86
edited July 2018 in EggHead Forum
Well just picked the Mini Max up for $340.00. Brand new out of the box. Never been registered, people won it at a raffle didn't want it.
It's the cow that drives the meat!!

XL Egg, Mini Max, Mini,  17" Blackstone 
Wi

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Congrats! You will have great fun with it. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Good deal!

Do you have a dog? Or young children for that matter? If so, you might want to re-think your setup. I had a Mini (and a dog). I had the Mini sitting on a somewhat rickety table. Now, I just have the dog. And a picture.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    So do you have to change your name to five little eggs?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Good deal!

Do you have a dog? Or young children for that matter? If so, you might want to re-think your setup. I had a Mini (and a dog). I had the Mini sitting on a somewhat rickety table. Now, I just have the dog. And a picture.

Happy Thoughts think Happy Thoughts.  

I agree with you on the rickety table.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
    Nice score!! 
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • 4littleeggs
    Options
    Switched it out already with extra storage.

Wi
  • EggHeadinFlorida
    Options
    Switched it out already with extra storage.
    Them gloves you have sitting on the basket, right hand side.... How are they? Like them? Good dexterity? 
    XL bge, Mini max & 36 BS Griddle.
  • ewyllins
    ewyllins Posts: 461
    Options
    Congrats on the MM!!! Makes a great companion.
    O-Town, FL

• 4littleeggs
    Options
    Love the gloves, take out the platesetter when it's hot and no problem with them at all. Rolled the corn with them yesterday. Got an extra pair for the fireplace.

Wi
  • Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    Options
    I need this in my life! 
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • 4littleeggs
    Options
    Carolina Q I do have both!! Luckily the dogs are small. Not so much with the kids.

Wi
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options
    Good deal!

This reminds me of a devastating post..
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada