Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For Sale Challenger XL BGE Table.

Options
Not sure if this is the correct thread to sell items. We have installed an outdoor kitchen and no longer need our Challenger table. This is an XL BGE Cart/Table. 55'' with a handle on one side and a flip down 16'' shelf on the other side. Has a pull out drawer and shelves along with storage cabinet under the egg. Comes with a BGE Table cover. It is dirty/dusty in the photos as I did not have a chance to clean it up beforehand. It is in excellent condition. We paid around $2300 plus tax/shipping when we purchased it. Asking $1500. We are in Maryland. Delivery is possible within a reasonable distance. Feel free to reach out anytime with any questions. Raceredi2@aol.com.

Also have a Firemagic Monarch Magnum propane grill for sale if there may be any interest. Freestanding with rotisserie, side burner, digital temp/probe.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

Smoker-Pitmaker Vault & Edge Double Axle Trailer

Gas/Duel Fuel-American Muscle Grill 36, Otto Wilde OFB, Blackstone 36'', Firemagic Monarch Magnum

SteakLocker Dry Ager and way too many extras / accessories for everything else.

Comments

• Raceredi
    Raceredi Posts: 21
    Options
    The table is all cleaned up now. Will post photos this evening. Any interest?

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

Gas/Duel Fuel-American Muscle Grill 36, Otto Wilde OFB, Blackstone 36'', Firemagic Monarch Magnum

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Great table but I'm a little to far away.
    Someone will snatch this up.
    Bump
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • EggbertGreenII
    Options
    I think this is a fair price for this table. I'm going to visit the Challenger plant in Nappanee, In. next month to look far a table for my XL, I'm liking the look of the bare stainless steel.
    Tampa Bay, Florida
  • EggbertGreenII
    Options
    Sweet set-up Tspud1, I like that look a lot. 
    Tampa Bay, Florida
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Can you please tell me more about the second photo and is that included with the table for $1500?

Nice way to sweeten the deal.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Can you please tell me more about the second photo and is that included with the table for $1500?

That's a Prime dry-aged full standing rib-roast that he'll be slicing into 1/2" steaks with that meat saw there. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options

Plus it's cheaper than the Challenger, plus drawer under egg means no hands and knees to get things from that area
  • EggbertGreenII
    Options
    Tspud1 said:

Plus it's cheaper than the Challenger, plus drawer under egg means no hands and knees to get things from that area
    Who builds that table? I just assumed that it was a Challenger. 
    Tampa Bay, Florida
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Tspud1 said:

@Tspud1 builds them. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Raceredi
    Options
    SonVolt said:

That's a Prime dry-aged full standing rib-roast that he'll be slicing into 1/2" steaks with that meat saw there. 
    SonVolt is correct. That is a 67 day dry-aged, 103 Primal Rib. Dry-aged in our SteakLocker. But I actually cut them into Tomahawks and 2'' Bone in Ribeye's. HaveAnd I would surely throw a Tomahawk in. :) I have 2 whole Loin Primals in the ager now. Sorry for the late response. Had a long day today. I will get the other pics of the table up first thing in the AM.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,177
    Options
    Raceredi said:
    SonVolt said:

SonVolt is correct. That is a 67 day dry-aged, 103 Primal Rib. Dry-aged in our SteakLocker. But I actually cut them into Tomahawks and 2'' Bone in Ribeye's. HaveAnd I would surely throw a Tomahawk in. :) I have 2 whole Loin Primals in the ager now. Sorry for the late response. Had a long day today. I will get the other pics of the table up first thing in the AM.

Wow!! That looks out of this world!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • dstearn
    dstearn Posts: 1,702
    Options
    Raceredi said:
    The table is all cleaned up now. Will post photos this evening. Any interest?
    I have the same table without the extra shelf. Great table and price point. 
  • Raceredi
    Options
    Here are some pics from when I cleaned it up the other day. The one shelf still has the plastic on it. There is a BGE cover for the table as well. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
    Thanks

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Raceredi
    Options
    Just bumping this. Open to offers. 

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Tspud1 said:

Message me and I will get the website, you can find many others
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I'm going to be in DC this weekend, but don't know a way for me to transport it home with me.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    I wish I had the cash.   What area of MD?
  • Raceredi
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    I'm going to be in DC this weekend, but don't know a way for me to transport it home with me.
    Where are you from?

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Raceredi
    Options
    stompbox said:
    I wish I had the cash.   What area of MD?
    We are located in Monrovia. Near Frederick/Urbana.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Sodak70
    Sodak70 Posts: 29
    Options
    I will be at Andrews AFB next week and could drive my Chevy Colorado to there. What is the least you would take and how far would you deliver?
    Large and MiniMax Egg, 28" Blackstone Griddle

Franklin (South East), Va
  • Raceredi
    Options
    Sodak70 said:
    I will be at Andrews AFB next week and could drive my Chevy Colorado to there. What is the least you would take and how far would you deliver?
    Hello,
    Andrews is about an hour tops from me. All depending on the awesome DC traffic. I just sent you a PM as well.
    Thanks,
    Justin

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• APND02
    APND02 Posts: 5
    Options
    Where did you get the cover for the XL and challenger table? I’ve been looking for one for a while and haven’t been able to find a size that will work. 
  • Raceredi
    Options
    APND02 said:
    Where did you get the cover for the XL and challenger table? I’ve been looking for one for a while and haven’t been able to find a size that will work. 
    It is actually just a BGE Table cover. It fits the Challenger perfectly. I just ran out to see if I could find a part number on it, but I can't read the tag.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Raceredi
    Options
    Just bumping this one more time before I throw it in FeeBay.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    Options
    Man, I am zooming right through Fredrick next week on my way to and fro Quicken Loans Golf tourney.

i think I would be left off in Fredrick and have to use the table like Fred Flinstone to get myself back home if I spent that $. :(
  • Raceredi
    Options
    We just returned from vacation. Just bumping this again. $1100?

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax

• Raceredi
    Options
    Sold.

Monrovia, Maryland -

BGE-XL, M, MiniMax