Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

English bulldog

Options
With fathers days coming up my wife has decided to get me an English bulldog.  We had one for almost 11 years and had to put him down last November.  With that being said, it has been quite awhile since we've had a bulldog puppy.  Does anyone have an English bulldog that could give some new puppy advice or tips?  

Comments

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    We had our beloved English bulldog Ike for 11 years also...when he passed we said never again , as losing him was very difficult on our family....After almost 3 years my wife and I saw the commercial " running with the Bulldogs " and she started looking at utube videos of bullies....
    6 months ago we brought home   A 10 week  old English bulldog ...appropriately named " Gator" ...out of respect to the finest university in America.  
    The experience has been rewarding beyond words. Please feel free to send me a PM for our thoughts..... A word of caution ... For me it has been a very expensive exercise as my wife decided we needed to by a motor home to travel around  the country  in ...so we would not have to leave the baby at home. Trust me ...you and your family will not regret it.... Bulldog farting aside... U will have immense joy. later this week gator will be traveling to our home in the Carolina mountains for his inaugural visit. 
    I can't wait for our gas and rest stop in Athens Georgia where I suspect he will be embraced with open arms by the Dawg fans. 

Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

No help....but this is a buddy on mine....about 14 years old. Great breed. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    ....on another note....if interested in a mix breed beagle....I can hook you up! 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow