Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The All-Clad Seconds Sale - anyone planning on going?

Options
Twice a year, all-clad has a seconds sale at the Washington County Fairgrounds in PA.  I’ve been there a few times and it’s a wonderful place to get great deals on great cookware.  Here is a great write up on the event: https://www.discovertheburgh.com/all-clad-seconds-sale/. I highly recomend it for anyone who is looking to purchase for themselves, friends, or family.  
Southwestern CT

Comments

• etherdome
    etherdome Posts: 471
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I do the online version. They have several online seconds sakes a year as well. That would be nice to see it hands on. 
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE,  Blackstone, Weber genesis , Weber charcoal classic
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    etherdome said:
    I do the online version. They have several online seconds sakes a year as well. That would be nice to see it hands on. 
    Mind posting web address for that. Thanks
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• J_Que
    J_Que Posts: 223
    Options
    I know all the rules, but the rules do not know me.

Small, Medium, 2 Large, XL ,Stumps XL Stretch, Workhorse 1975