Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Total count at ga. Mt. Eggfest

Options
Per john hall,  total count yesterday including cooks were 2300.   I don't think anyone went home hungry......great fest, as always....  see everyone next year....

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

Comments

• GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    Options
    I still haven't eaten yet I went home so full. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Didn't anybody take a pix of Egret? I mean without him this fest would not be the success story it is!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    Options
    RRP said:
    Didn't anybody take a pix of Egret? I mean without him this fest would not be the success story it is!
    Agreed 1000%, he works his butt off to pull this thing off,  I've cooked every year and watched it grow,   he does an amazing job along with his bride, Joan...

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Wow, that's a biggun
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Was a great event again that John puts on.  He's announced he'll be back for next year.  Some amazing eats were served.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Lowcountrygamecock
    Options
    2nd year in a row for us.  We had a great time and will be back next year. Have the dates for next year been set?
  • bgebrent
    Options
    2nd year in a row for us.  We had a great time and will be back next year. Have the dates for next year been set?
    May 18th.
  • SmokinTiger81
    SmokinTiger81 Posts: 746
    Options
    How does that count compare to last year?    About the same?    And I think weather forecast kept some away this year.    Kristi has a picture with John on instagram.  And when she does her recap I am sure there will be some more.   John does do a fantastic job.   I think Instagram hashtag was gamtneggfest2018 by Kristi
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Wished we had met up. See you there next year!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    May 18th.
    Do have lake house reserved yet?? I'll supply the boat!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • RalphieBoy
    RalphieBoy Posts: 131
    Options
    We had a great time. We stayed at the motel beside the fairgrounds and I was going to attach a picture but I cannot get it to attach. I went attachment found photo, checked it. Select image but it won’t upload. 
    Large, Small, Mini Max & Mini.
    Wishlist XXL, XL & Medium 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    piney said:
    bgebrent said:
    May 18th.
    Do have lake house reserved yet?? I'll supply the boat!
    I’m on it piney!