Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Matty Matheson = BGE fan

Options
Matty Mathewson cooking on a BGE once again, at least the second time on his show on Viceland “It’s supper time!”

Comments

• AppStateDDS
    AppStateDDS Posts: 100
    Options
    I've seen these shows and I think it's funny.  Not sure what else to make of him, but he's entertaining nonetheless.  
    Stuart
    Burlington/Alamance County, NC
  • stonewh
    stonewh Posts: 169
    Options
    Doesn't he know to turn that daisy wheel around so that it doesn't open when he lifts the lid?
    Birmingham, AL
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    stonewh said:
    Doesn't he know to turn that daisy wheel around so that it doesn't open when he lifts the lid?
    Actually most people don't know....
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Or maybe that's where he wants the daisy wheel set and will stay in the correct position when he opens lid.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ZGonzz
    ZGonzz Posts: 10
    Options
    Definitely entertaining, I like his method of rating recipe difficulties:  Big Dog, Medium Dog and Small Dog.
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    He reminds me of Beefneck Mcgillicutty. A true You Tube sensation... =)
  • Simcan
    Simcan Posts: 287
    Options
    Just before he got his public profile, he catered my brother-in-law's wedding at my family farm just outside Toronto.  Let me tell you, the man can cook.  Among other things, unbelievable prime rib done over charcoal, and he sent out the ribs (re-smoked) later in the night along with spectacular burgers. He is also very much the same guy you see in the videos. A blast to hang out with according to my brother-in-law. I am not taking any credit but I was talking up my Egg to him in a brief conversation...maybe I planted a seed?
    Toronto ON