Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone else think it’s about time for another Rockwood Sale

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    Nope!  Market driven and the way Rockwood stepped up filled the mail order void is enough for me to not question any business decisions they make.  Stand-up company.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    I’ve got a few months worth. Maybe a Labor Day sale. 
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options
    Every time I get a $5 Ace Rewards e-mail or coupon in the mail, I head to Westlake for a bag of Rockwood.  About once a month on average’
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Ask and ye shall receive......5% off charcoal until Monday night at midnight CDT.  Use code MAY5.  Enter your username at checkout.

Just be aware, anything placed tonight or in the morning might not ship until Tuesday.  Got lot of orders to fulfill tomorrow.
    Nice Jonathan!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Ask and ye shall receive......5% off charcoal until Monday night at midnight CDT.  Use code MAY5.  Enter your username at checkout.

Just be aware, anything placed tonight or in the morning might not ship until Tuesday.  Got lot of orders to fulfill tomorrow.
    Good timing!

@fairchase if you sign up for Ace Rewards (or whatever its called) you will periodically get rebates/coupons which are good towards RW. You won't get any free bags, but the discount helps. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    @stlcharcoal is upping my cook frequency, just trying to keep up with his deals! 

Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!