Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Free Blackstone Fabric Cover

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
I got a cover from @Tspud1 and do not need my old cover.  First one to respond to this thread with a want it, then PM me their address and I will mail it.

Its used and I didn't wash it, but its free :)

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Couldn’t you just double wrap it? But very generous of you. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Couldn’t you just double wrap it? But very generous of you. 
    I could, but I am lazy ;)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Very nice of you Ozzie.  The price is right for somebody.

Phoenix 
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    I would love to have it! I’ve had my Black Stone several years and my dog chewed up my cover when he was a puppy! I will message you! 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    slovelad said:
    I would love to have it! I’ve had my Black Stone several years and my dog chewed up my cover when he was a puppy! I will message you! 
    You got it.