Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - breaking news, situation unfolding in GWN

Options
2»

Comments

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,528
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ban Vans...or just tax the assault vans...Pass laws which only let certain people own vans...

Wait, perhaps we just pass a law in which it makes it harder to obtain a van..that will prevent van violence

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options

The guy was wanting to be shot, killed. In this situation I am glad he wasn't. I would rather not give him his wish, let him rot, I don't imagine this will be taken lightly by a few members in jail either.

Just my opinion.

a northern canada tent city jail would be just about right but i see him spending time in front of an 8 foot wide flat screen tv some where

Your probably right here.

I just feel death sometimes an easy way out for some of these cowards. But I am not the best at explaining my thoughts.

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    They could give him a job feeding the polar bears.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    billt01 said:
    Ban Vans...or just tax the assault vans...Pass laws which only let certain people own vans...

Wait, perhaps we just pass a law in which it makes it harder to obtain a van..that will prevent van violence

Not the time for your trolling. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Gym
    Gym Posts: 366
    Options

The guy was wanting to be shot, killed. In this situation I am glad he wasn't. I would rather not give him his wish, let him rot, I don't imagine this will be taken lightly by a few members in jail either.

Just my opinion.

+1
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    billt01 said:

micropenis 
    Options
    bweekes said:
    Spent 5 years working in an office building at that very same intersection. Walked along Yonge St. to get lunch almost daily. Scary - this one really hits close to home. 
    Indeed Brandon. I took subway from Finch station to commute downtown for over a decade. Currently have several near and close family members living in the vicinity, thankfully everyone is safe. 
    canuckland