Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Hoping for the best...and whatever that may mean.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/george-hw-bush/index.html

Would seem fitting if he passed. Not wishing for that but...
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Heard that about an hour ago.  Gave some thought to this potential scenario however, I can't relate to the relationship he and Barbara had but it was clearly exceptional, inspiring and a driver for both of them.  I'm sure her death weighs very heavily.
    He's a fighter (former WWII pilot, shot down and rescued at sea) so I am hoping for the best.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    thetrim said:
    It's crazy how so many couples that have been married 50+ years pass so quickly after the first spouse.  Hope he rallies.

Exactly.....I know a local couple that were both well into their 90s, reasonably healthy for their age, and married 67 years.  Both passed within five days of each other.  Just seemed like fate to be honest.

GWHB has lived an incredible life and hope he gets by it, but joining his wife would almost seem fitting. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer