Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone ordered Rockwood from Ace Hardware recently?

Options
2»

Comments

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    I was very impressed wIthe royal oak lump...
    folks here got me to try a bag of rockwood ... I Ain't going back ! 
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • MikeDV
    MikeDV Posts: 17
    Options
    I have yet to find Rockwood stocked in any ACE stores here in Southern California. Rather than special order from ACE, not knowing how much handling the individual bags would get from their warehouse to distribution centers to the store, I ordered the box of 3 direct from Rockwood and have been pleased with the first bag that I've opened so far.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    I cleared out my local Ace last weekend...all 2 bags they had.
    Just did the same with the Titusville Fl Ace store that sold the 2, 10# bags to my friend on Friday the 13th. They stock BGE and Cowboy lump also. Guess they are trying to gauge usage for a new to them product since they only had 2 bags of Rockwood. 20# bags this time. They are going to reload from the warehouse. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.