Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nest Handler for Large - where to find? (feel free to ignore this post)

Options
jeponline
jeponline Posts: 290
edited April 2018 in EggHead Forum
I just called the 3 gold dealers in my area none of them seemed to even know what a nest handler was let alone have it in stock.  I'm waiting for one to call back and another was nice enough to say he could order it, but it would be a while because they just got a fresh BGE order in yesterday and I would have to wait until they get their next one.

Edit:  Actually got the call back from my dealer, they found one in stock.
Large BGE
Huntsville, AL

Comments

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Just a heads up, IF by some chance you have the new redesigned Dome bands, you'll need the redesigned supports that connect the handler to the egg. If you've never changed out the bands you will have no problems. If you have and or your egg came with the new designed bands, the dome will not clear when opened.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    I noticed a couple on Craigslist Cincy.