Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just did this ham recipe

Options
WOW...is it really good!

http://howtobbqright.com/blog/?p=1885

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    It looks great, I would take some of that corn also.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    She's a beaut. 
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Looks good! I was gifted a bottle of whisky barrel aged maple syrup. After my butter bourbon injection its getting drenched before and during the cook tomorrow

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Basscat
    Basscat Posts: 803
    Options
    Looks great! How long did it take?
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    EggNorth said:
    It looks great, I would take some of that corn also.
    The corn is butter and a good cover of Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub with some cherry wood chunks.  Let it roast stirring frequently until it starts to have a caramelized roasted look and it's done.  Everytime I make this corn it gets devoured. 

• Dave in Florida
    Options
    Looks good! I was gifted a bottle of whisky barrel aged maple syrup. After my butter bourbon injection its getting drenched before and during the cook tomorrow
    Oh my!...I would enjoy sampling that.

• Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Basscat said:
    Looks great! How long did it take?
    2 1/2 hrs. to hit 140.  275 - 300 dome.  Basted every 30 mins with the leftover glaze to help keep it from drying.  One of the guest had to sample it before serving and the reply was "Lord Jesus thank you for him making this ham and allowing me to be invited to share such a amazingly wonder flavor of this ham."  I think I count that one as a success.....LOL!