Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas

Options
Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Happy Kwanzaa!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Merry Boxing Day.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Bah Humbug.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sh!tter is full!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Merry Christmas! 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options
    Way too early in the "season" for me.  The excessive commercialization has really put a damper on the whole thing.  I'm sure I will rally for the cause but it will be well down the road from here.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Magic isn't real, but since it lives in the minds of the masses, I'll play along.  Praise baby Jesus's commercially celebrated christmas holiday.  May you spends lots of money and pump up the economy.  Chinese children thank thee for the overtime, and for moving them towards buying that chicken they've been saving up for!  Yay!
    Options
    Happy Amazon Prime Season! Jeff Bezos thanks you!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Way too early in the "season" for me.  The excessive commercialization has really put a damper on the whole thing.  I'm sure I will rally for the cause but it will be well down the road from here.  
    Understand completely Frank...8 yo at home so we decorated today.  
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    Did you do any focus group testing with elementary school students? :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They are only anthropomorphized in some silly old stop-motion cartoons.  And at least Rudolf wasn't in the list.  Plus elementary school students don't buy lump.  ;)

Options

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They are only anthropomorphized in some silly old stop-motion cartoons.  And at least Rudolf wasn't in the list.  Plus elementary school students don't buy lump.  ;)

Alienate them at an early age and you've lost an entire generation of potential customers.

Grilling up the reindeer - talk about a war on Christmas! :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

Alienate them at an early age and you've lost an entire generation of potential customers.

Grilling up the reindeer - talk about a war on Christmas! :)

Reindeer have nothing to do with Christmas. They are too  gamey for my liking anyway. 
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Larson was the first thing your card reminded me of. The "Far Side" is one of my all time favorite things.

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Larson was the first thing your card reminded me of. The "Far Side" is one of my all time favorite things.
    Same here man.......funniest cartoon ever.

Years ago for Christmas I bought my dad "The Complete Far Side" which was two 2-inch thick hardback books with ever single Far Side cartoon in them. I got them used off eBay for about $85 shipped which was a deal knowing how expensive they were to ship even by media mail (they probably weighed 20#).
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Loved The Far Side stuff as well.  Had the desktop calendar and several of the shirts.  Still love'em.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options