Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Heard you could cook on one of these

Options
Well we went to get a barbeque for one of the kids yesterday (condo so no charcoal). Wife decided she needed one. Been twenty years since I got my first egg and I haven't had one since. Gonna give it a go tonight. Mods please don't revoke my egg card.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• kweitz
    kweitz Posts: 305
    Options
    I have to shield my eyes from that. 

Charles Town, West-by-God Virginia

Sazco large Casa-Q

Large BGE

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Only north of the 49
  • AlbertaEgger
    Options
    My wife wants one as well, probably end up getting one for x-mas. She says she is scared of using the eggs.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • Little Steven
    Options
    My wife wants one as well, probably end up getting one for x-mas. She says she is scared of using the eggs.
    Looking forward to duck on the rotisserie

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Steven, my friend... remind folks of how many eggs you own. =)

@AlbertaEgger, tell your wife to ask Steven what kind of grill almost burned his house down. Hint... it wasn't green.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    I'll be curious as to if she still likes it after having a few dried-out birds, ribs, etc.  Let us know.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• AlbertaEgger
    Options
    Steven, my friend... remind folks of how many eggs you own. =)

@AlbertaEgger, tell your wife to ask Steven what kind of grill almost burned his house down. Hint... it wasn't green.
    She is well aware. And she has seen first hand some grease fires from a gas bbq. But she just isn’t comfortable i guess. I’m still trying. 
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    I feel like I'm at an AA meeting, but I'm StillH2OEgger and I have a gas grill that I still use sometimes. No judgement or gas shaming coming from my direction.
    Stillwater, MN
  • CanadianAnvil
    Options
    My wife has a gas grill aswell. Nothing wrong with it. 
    You're already winning when everyone prefers grilled food as to the clock box in the house. 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Michael,
    Ah the good old days. It can't set anything on fire now. House isn't wood clad anymore(stucco over cement board) and the deck is concrete. I've given a few eggs to family members so I'm down to about six

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    Options
    You can keep your egg card. :rofl:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    How does that work?  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Y'all are crazy.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Y'all are crazy.

Moi ici?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Look at it as new storage space for accessories you need to buy.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I like how it color coordinates with your Himalayan granite.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Little Steven
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I like how it color coordinates with your Himalayan granite.
    That's why I bought it. That and the Canada 150 thing is over and I got it cheap

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Welcome back, friend. Glad to see you resurfaced. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Good to hear from ya buddy! How's the little prince? Probably taller than me now eh? One needs a break from time to time.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• AintEZbeingme
    Options
    When life hands you lemons.... you make lemonade
    STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!
    GIVE ME OYSTERS AND BEER FOR DINNER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
     & I'LL FEEL FINE!

SW Georgia :  LARGE & MINI BGE

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    Good to see you back Steven. Nothing wrong with that, especially when it comes with beer/marinade tub, bottle opener and cap collector!
    I've been using my Traeger Pro 34 more than the eggs fwiw  ;)

canuckland
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Yep, that's what he needs, more outdoor storage space. :rofl:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Little Steven
    Options
    Yep, that's what he needs, more outdoor storage space. :rofl:

You stalking me? You've got more pics of my house than I do.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    Options
    Object lessons. And I didn't HAVE it, I just remembered you posting it. I had to google. Internet pics are forever! =)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Little Steven
    Options
    Object lessons. And I didn't HAVE it, I just remembered you posting it. I had to google. Internet pics are forever! =)
    Mine aren't. I used photobucket for the old forum and they don't show on my old posts anymore. Think they want money from me.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    Options
    Mine aren't. I used photobucket for the old forum and they don't show on my old posts anymore. Think they want money from me.
    Yeah, PB wants $400 to third party host pics. They wrecked a lot of websites with that move. But google image search still has some of the pics.

little steven stainless cabinet egghead

I dunno, maybe I AM stalking! LOL

Michael 
    Central Connecticut