Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SRF - BOGO17

Options
2»

Comments

• Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    Not long ago, SRF was a sacred cow here.  Now, it seems as if they don't have a friend here.  Speaking only for myself, I've ordered from them twice.  Neither order was bad, but I wasn't happy with regard to what I received vs what I paid for.  I seriously doubt I will ever order from them again.  Their comments in this thread pretty much sealed the deal for me.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If anyone at SRF is still monitoring this thread, your emails have gotten out of hand. Daily clickbait emails are too much. SRF is easily the worst offender in my inbox. C’mon man! 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    If anyone at SRF is still monitoring this thread, your emails have gotten out of hand. Daily clickbait emails are too much. SRF is easily the worst offender in my inbox. C’mon man! 
    I think I get something from Thermoworks everyday in my email.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SRF_Sean
    Options
    We're still listening. 
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options
    I concur with @DoubleEgger. I have gotten ad each day this week. But of course I just made a purchase..

ALL: You can get a mini-carver ham (2.5-3.5lbs) for $35.00, and using promocode "Steaksplease17" get 2 Wagyu black grade top sirloin steaks (6 oz each) free.. Add $10 shipping for total of $45.00.  The steaks are priced at $16.00 a piece so this is nearly 50% off. 

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• NewbeeMinimax
    Options
    Thanks @Raymont for the suggestion. Just placed an order
    Bucks County, PA
    Minimax, XL, Flameboss 200, Roccbox