Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Counter Top Ovens - OT

Options
2»

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Dredger said:
    @GATraveller and @fishlessman, that is correct. Just pull on one side and both doors open. @Focker, the slight gap has not been an issue. The toast this one makes is remarkably consistent. Sorry for the delayed reply. Been fighting a sinus infection off and on for over a week. Thank the Lord for doTerra oregano oil. It stinks, but it works as an antibiotic. Just hate having to take prescription drugs.
    Thanks for the help.  Hope you're finally feeling better.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Dredger said:
    We really like our new Oster XL Digital Convection Oven with French Doors. I had decided on this one several months ago, but when I went to order, they were out of stock. They finally got them back in and I ordered one. It's large enough for most of my pans, so it works for us. Plus it has a light.

How do you like the french doors?  Does it take both hands to open?  I usually have a pan in one hand when opening the oven door.
    In my case...a beverage. Nice looking oven. Dredger always has the cool toys.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Thanks @GATraveller. I am feeling better. Just tried solid food again yesterday and so far so good. Been living on toast lately. I think a lot of the nausea stemmed from a visit by the elementary school aged granddaughter, so I got a double whammy. Thanks, @northGAcock. I try to do my research before buying something.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • GoldenQ
    GoldenQ Posts: 566
    Options
    We love our Breville    the largest size   but it gets very hot on the top and needs to out from under a standard cabinet or have a cutting board on it to keep from scorching the cabinet bottom
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston