Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pet Egg Names

2»

Comments

• JopaJopa Posts: 155
    Celtic Wolf,
    When our mini arrived my wife said it looked like R2D2 so we renamed him RQDQ. Our medium is just JOPA my handle

• Celtic Wolf,
    Y'all gotta be kidding me. I just call mine the "cooker".
    Good grief, it's just a piece of equiptment , not a pet.

• Lab RatLab Rat Posts: 147
    I have two large BGEs. I call them "The Twins" or "The Girls". Individually I call them "Righty" and Lefty"!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 22,045
    Charles Frank, I hear you. Us eggers are sooooo stupid! BTW say hi for me to your children. I recall your son is named "boy" and your daughter is "girl" right?
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • :woohoo: Well, we could talk about guys that have names for body parts.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,993
    stike,
    when i get pissed, my temper flairs right up, i jump in the truck with my louisville slugger and im off. i settle down in about 20 minutes, and there was a lot of traffic last night. it would of taken a good half hour to find you.

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    J Appledog,[p]Now I got it. I was thinking of the other ground zero.[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    fishlessman,
    hahahaha

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Celtic Wolf,
    I usually refer to my (only) Big Green Egg, a small, as 'the egg". I do sometimes call it the "oxymoron"[p]rb

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Celtic Wolf,
    Large....Mr Big
    small....Mrs Small
    mini...Baby boy
    XL.....TBD...still cant come up with something we really like for the big guy. It`s easy to tell them apart thanks to the awesome Lawn Ranger handles.[p]Wess

• WessB,
    How about "Mr. Giant" for the Exlg?

• Richard,[p] Ohhh you gave me an idea for my second XL. I'll have Humpty and the Jolly Green Giant :)

• WessB,
    How about Old Grand Dad? Or Big Daddy?

• This is the pet name my gave to our large egg when i brought it home.