Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Warranty issues Firebox is cracked

Options
2»

Comments

• BikerBob
    BikerBob Posts: 284
    Options
    I moved after buying BGE. Went to another dealer closer to home and was directed to the lady who handles warranty. I carried her my paperwork from the purchase and the broken fire ring. She handled everything and when I went to their Eggfest, I picked up the new fire ring at no charge. There was never a mention of shipping costs and I have probably bought less than fifty dollars worth of anything from this dealer.
    I will buy other building supply stuff from them in the future as well as BGE stuff.
    Cooking on the coast
  • Nsdexter
    Nsdexter Posts: 195
    Options
    I have two dealers within 20 minutes I use neither if them because they're useless tome. I'd rather travel the 3 hrs to get to the one that treats me better and has helped with many issues
    HFX NS
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    Nsdexter said:
    I have two dealers within 20 minutes I use neither if them because they're useless tome. I'd rather travel the 3 hrs to get to the one that treats me better and has helped with many issues
    Just totally curious...with NS being so close to the US did you mean your 3 hr trip to a dealer who treats you better is in Maine or are your 2 crappy dealers just 20 minutes away are in Maine? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.