Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meatloaf 2 Times

Options
Last night with mashed cauliflower and dill roasted carrots 

Leftovers seared in Bertha 

Put ontop of Mrs3969 sourdough bread and smothered with a mushroom gravy   Open face style.   Good eats both nights 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    DANG! Love the leftovers too!
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,382
    Options
    That diamond plate to rescue- great presentation and pics.  I would inhale both of the above.  Most eggcellent, as always.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    #1 Any meatloaf cooked on the egg is spectacular. #2 Meatloaf covered with mushroom gravy is the definition of comfort. #3 Meatloaf and mushroom gravy served on sourdough is just showing off. Mrs3969 must have the sourdough figured out. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    Bravo! That's quite a sequel. Both look outstanding.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Nice job. 

Little Rock, AR

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Yes...Yes.... and Yes!!!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Oh yeah nice cooks! Comfort food at its best. Well said Aggie. 
    Snellville, GA

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    That diamond plate to rescue- great presentation and pics.  I would inhale both of the above.  Most eggcellent, as always.  
    Thanks Cap.  I hope I don't ever break the diamond plate.  

analyze adapt overcome

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    #1 Any meatloaf cooked on the egg is spectacular. #2 Meatloaf covered with mushroom gravy is the definition of comfort. #3 Meatloaf and mushroom gravy served on sourdough is just showing off. Mrs3969 must have the sourdough figured out. 
    Thanks Aggie.  Her bread is good.  Next step is the artisan sourdough.  

analyze adapt overcome