Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kamado Joe Warranty problems

Options
2»

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Like I said OP, mention Blackstone and you will be fine here,
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options

Funny....but how true.  I enjoy reading all the posts...regardless of what brand of cooker one cooked on.  That's why I joined the BGE forum, and not some "snobby" stickburner forum (not to mention I have 5 different grills that all see lots of use).

Including the "BLACKSTONE" in my shop.  There...I mentioned it!

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options

Funny....but how true.  I enjoy reading all the posts...regardless of what brand of cooker one cooked on.  That's why I joined the BGE forum, and not some "snobby" stickburner forum (not to mention I have 5 different grills that all see lots of use).

Including the "BLACKSTONE" in my shop.  There...I mentioned it!

Define lots of use on that Blackstone?  Lol.  Thing looks like you just assembled it and did one seasoning session.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    I was trying to be funny not mean @littlerascal56
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf