Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Trying a new Southside Market sausage

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
just put on. 

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Well, that looks healthy.

What's in the middle?
  • Mickey
    Options
    Legume said:
    Well, that looks healthy.

What's in the middle?
    Cheddar filled jalapeño 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Mmmm.  You're going to need to post a cut pic, runny cheese and all.
  • HoustonEgger
    HoustonEgger Posts: 616
    Options
    Mickey - Try rolling them in black pepper before warming up. 
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Following closely. I get there email marketing and have almost pulled the trigger several times on theses. Also, how are there sauces....curious.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Mickey
    Options
    Following closely. I get there email marketing and have almost pulled the trigger several times on theses. Also, how are there sauces....curious.
    Will buy them again. Easier than making them and still good when you just want a few. 

• EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    Where did you find those, @Mickey?  They look great!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Mickey may be purchasing locally....but here is there online store.

https://www.southsidemarket.com/

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • HoustonEgger
    Options
    Where did you find those, @Mickey?  They look great!
    @EggObsessed since you are in the Austin area you can also pick them up at HEB

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    Thanks, @HoustonEgger .  I'll check at HEB this weekend!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • Mickey
    Options
    Thought I posted this. 

• gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    Oh man @Mickey. You're killing me. Those look amazing. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Nice @Mickey. Those look great!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Options
    Dang that looks good
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Robin, I received some of there rubs in a rub exchange last year and loved them.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     You have piqued my interest. I have been wanting to try some Texas style smoked sausages. Not much available here in CT. Any of you Texas members have a discount code for Southside Market? I think I am going to order a nice assortment.
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Those look awesome 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Mickey that looks WOW good.  I have not seen them at our 2 HEBs  here in the hood.  Ma go out to the new HEB in CenTex hood an look for them.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mickey
    Options
    Mickey that looks WOW good.  I have not seen them at our 2 HEBs  here in the hood.  Ma go out to the new HEB in CenTex hood an look for them.
    In the past few days have been in the IKEA HEB and the Temple HEB and can't remember which I got them. 

• Arkysmokin
    Arkysmokin Posts: 124
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've bought these several times from the store in Elgin, TX. I absolutely love them. Especially for breakfast. I add a rub to mine before grilling.

Live in Austin/From Arkansas

XL BGE

• HoustonEgger
    Options
    There's a retail locator on the FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/SouthsideBBQ/app/120943004606148/ 

Of if you PM my your zip code I can look up what locations have what product for you.