Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: New fun - Kimber K6S

2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    @Mickey we are a security consultation company (security and safety teams) but sell a lot of products such as body armor, medical kits, apparel, etc and a lot of our manufacturers have booths so we are going as a partner to demonstrate products. 
    Very cool. I was just a car pimp. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• camofreak
    camofreak Posts: 161
    Nice Pistol... I like to shoot stuff.
    Green Eggin' in South Carolina
    Go Gamecocks!!!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Mickey said:
    @Mickey we are a security consultation company (security and safety teams) but sell a lot of products such as body armor, medical kits, apparel, etc and a lot of our manufacturers have booths so we are going as a partner to demonstrate products. 
    Very cool. I was just a car pimp. 
    Do you go to the SHOT SHOW as well?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• dougcrann
    dougcrann Posts: 1,129
    We have several Kimber 1911's. Fantastic firearms