Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CGS to Canada

Options
hey guys and gals , I was trying to order from ceramic grill store to Canada and found they now have a Canadian distributor! Bjs country market is carrying basically everything at exchange rate pricing with cheap shipping. I spoke with brad today from BJs and he's knowledgeable on eggs and all the aftermarket products. I've been waiting for far too long to pull the trigger on these products and I'm happy to hear someone is finally carrying all these products on our side of the line ! Cheers

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Call me cynical, but I tend to be skeptical when someone's first post is pumping a product or business. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Brandongodfrey
    Options
    Okay your cynical lol I assure you I have nothing to do with this company and literally found out about them today . I was happy to find out that I won't have to pay crazy shipping and brokering etc to get that parts I have waited out on . Just spreading the word is all 
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Nice. There are some posts from time to time from Canadians about wanting those items. 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Brandongodfrey
    Options
    I almost ordered a few times and would always get pissed about the shipping and back out . I can't wait to receive large  pswoo combo and small woo . I now use the broil king two tier swing grid but it's never been great and is bending badly now 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. 
  • Brandongodfrey
    Options
    Thanks doubleEgger , I'm also a double egger with a large and a small . Soon to add a xl 
  • eggingout1983
    Options
    Hey guys,
    just to add the new the news Canadian distributior is a great guy and he had been fantastic to deal with here is his contact details 

Brad Scott 
    tel 519 653 3330
    email brad.bjsmarket@gmail.com 
    site www.bjcountrymarket.com 

Toronto,  Ontario,  Large, Large, Mini Max
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I'll have to look into this. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Welcome, and good info.

Phoenix 
  • sunder1025
    Options
    I bought a large AR set up from Brad in January and couldn't have been happier with the entire process.  I was quite amazed with how reasonable the shipping was on it as well.  I'll be putting another order in with him shortly for a spider and some half stones in the next month or two.
    Toronto, ON - Large
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    I bought a large AR set up from Brad in January and couldn't have been happier with the entire process.  I was quite amazed with how reasonable the shipping was on it as well.  I'll be putting another order in with him shortly for a spider and some half stones in the next month or two.
    Did they have it in stock or have to order it in? 
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    We've been working with BJ's for a couple months.  He is currently working on a website to increase distribution across the great white north.   He is carrying more than just CGS, also - smokeware, kickash, dizzy pig and bge.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Simcan
    Simcan Posts: 287
    Options
    Checked out the website and did not see any CGS product or pricing.  Do you know if there are plans for this or do you have to call him?
    Toronto ON
  • sunder1025
    sunder1025 Posts: 24
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It was all in stock and did everything through email.  I sent a list of what I wanted, and Brad sent me back a quote.  I think it was less than a week from when I first emailed to having the stuff delivered
    Toronto, ON - Large
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    It was all in stock and did everything through email.  I sent a list of what I wanted, and Brad sent me back a quote.  I think it was less than a week from when I first emailed to having the stuff delivered
    Cool. Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll trek that way this weekend and have a look for myself. 
  • Brandongodfrey
    Options
    Brad is waiting on his new website to be complete. He is taking phone in or emailed orders . He got back to me with a price breakdown quickly . Best of all shipping was only $25 . Very reasonable considering it's a 4 hr round trip drive for me 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Thanks. This is of interest to me, so I'm glad you posted this info.
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Brad is waiting on his new website to be complete. He is taking phone in or emailed orders . He got back to me with a price breakdown quickly . Best of all shipping was only $25 . Very reasonable considering it's a 4 hr round trip drive for me 
    Yeah, about the same distance for me but probably worth the drive to see. I'll let you know if I make it. 
  • Brandongodfrey
    Options
    Yeah, about the same distance for me but probably worth the drive to see. I'll let you know if I make it. 
    I would like to drive out but my time is strapped with home renos and a 3 month old lol 
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    You going to eggfest?
  • Brandongodfrey
    Options
    We will see , it's always on my wife birthday weekend and we have a cottage so usually I miss out 
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    We are going to check out the Toronto eggfest this year. So if you aren't at the cottage maybe we'll see you there. 
  • Simcan
    Options
    I ordered a PS Woo2 on the weekend and got it yesterday.  Great service and delighted to have access to the CGS product line.  

I don't know that I  understood the PS Woo2 very well, even though it is very, very simple.  Now that I have one it really, really makes sense.  
    Toronto ON
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Simcan said:
    I ordered a PS Woo2 on the weekend and got it yesterday.  Great service and delighted to have access to the CGS product line.  

I don't know that I  understood the PS Woo2 very well, even though it is very, very simple.  Now that I have one it really, really makes sense.  
    You are going to love the PSWoo2 ... trust me. 

I have a complete AR setup w/ extender in one large egg and a PSWoo2 w/ extender in another large egg.  The PSWoo2 wins probably 3/4 of the time.  Multiple ribs and briskets go on the AR, but for everyday cooking the PSWoo2 is simply too handy not to use.

If you like steaks, then go back and buy the spider.  Install it below the PSWoo2 with a CI grate for searing.  Pull the PSWoo2 (with the steaks unboard) when the IT reaches your target.  Open the vents on the egg ... takes abut 5 minutes to reach 600 degrees.  The CI grate is about 2 inches above the coals and screaming hot ... great searing.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Simcan
    Options
    Thanks, @Jeepster47; that makes perfect sense.  I guess I am making another order!
    Toronto ON
  • Cmyachtie
    Cmyachtie Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey guys,
    just to add the new the news Canadian distributior is a great guy and he had been fantastic to deal with here is his contact details 

Brad Scott 
    tel 519 653 3330
    email brad.bjsmarket@gmail.com 
    site www.bjcountrymarket.com 

CORRECTION to the above link for us Canucks (add the "s")
    www.bjscountrymarket.com/
    MMx, my not so large BGE
    Genesis E330 gasser 
    WiFi ANOVA SV
    Halifax, Canada