Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Papa Murphy on the Green Egg tonight Go Seahawks

Options

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Did you leave the funky plate on the whole time? I was always afraid it would burn. 

I have the little stoner guys make mine upside down and dust the "top" with flour and wrap it so I can flip it on my Egg.  They get a kick out of it (mostly because I never explain it)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    My opinion of Papa Murphy's is pretty low. I've seen a number of post about them.
    I may need to give them another try.
    Yours does look good.
  • Gravytrain84
    Options
    I really need a pizza stone
  • clifkincaid
    Options
    Have you tried the pan pizza with butter from them on the egg? Great pizza for chain bought. Also I remove that cardboard when I do that style. Better on the pizza stone with corn meal. 
  • Hotwingking
    Options
    I take the paper plate out after a few minutes, I had to work today so wanted to just grab and go.
    I have not tried the pan Pizza yet but I will.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,102
    Options
    Way back machine
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin