Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill Store..too much wine and my CC was nearby

ugh....:) 
here comes the AR and a kick ash basket for the MM and some other goodies. Great example of service. I shot them an email a few weeks back and got a call from them on a Sunday (!) where they patiently walked me through what I needed.  

Mint service and good guys.
BGE L, Minimax, iGrill 2, Kick Ash Basket, CGS AR,  various and sundry overpriced accessories...

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,322
    Time to ensure your life insurance policy is current depending on how SWMBO takes the news.   However, the $$ pain is extremely short-term and the long-term benefits will greatly exceed any of that. FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • I fear no SWMBO
    BGE L, Minimax, iGrill 2, Kick Ash Basket, CGS AR,  various and sundry overpriced accessories...
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,023
    I feel your pain.  I have some SRF that is arriving due to a similiar confluence of events.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,322
    @Ozzie_Isaac - but if you are feeling benevolent you can share the SRF (although if you choose not to I can understand), where as grill hardware may take more of a sharing pitch than I could muster.  But with enough adult fuel I would give it ago and get shot right out of the sky.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,023
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - but if you are feeling benevolent you can share the SRF (although if you choose not to I can understand), where as grill hardware may take more of a sharing pitch than I could muster.  But with enough adult fuel I would give it ago and get shot right out of the sky.  
    Anyone from the forum is welcome anytime!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • My box of goodies from CGS arrived today...guess tomorrow will be playday to see how it all works out!