Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

St. Simons Island BBQ

Options
2»

Comments

• beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    Davis took Harrison & Grif to Minnesota this week they fed the Ryder Cup Team Monday night. Can catch PGA players in there daily. Check The Lang they used.
  • beteez
    Options
  • beteez
    Options
    RRP said:
    My favorite joint outside Brunswick headed toward Jekkyl Island was an old wooden farmstead and an out building or two hidden within ancient oaks and further stitched together with loads of Spanish moss. It dripped of southern charm from a different era. Anyway it was called the Georgia Pig. They served up delicious food and more often than not you needed to wait for the food to be ready, or pay for it in advance and go shopping, or walk the beaches for an hour or two. It was a popular place! After not being there for a few years I Googled it and was sad to read it had changed ownership and quality, service and even health inspections eventually brought on closure. I bet that lot sold for a several hundred thousand as it was so beautiful. RIP the original Georgia Pig! 
    Southern Soul was going to open a 2nd location there but bringing it to code was cost prohibitive. Next time go west 1 mile at that exit to Gary Lee's Mkt for some decent Q.
  • Robo2015
    Robo2015 Posts: 267
    Options
    BikerBob said:
    On 17 north at the Glynn/ McIntosh County line, not far from FLECT, is Mudcat Charley's for seafood. Eat and look at the boats on the Altamaha.
    Don't gripe about Brunswick, I used to get sent to NJ and once to Minnesota in the winter. Brunswick is paradise even in August with the heat.
    @BikerBob I ended up trying his place out.  Food was great and atmosphere was better.  Best part is I watched a monster of a gator eating fish off the pier.  That dinosaur had to be at least 13 feet long.  Us northerners are definitely not used to seeing that....

A Lonely Single Large Egg

North Shore of Massachusetts
  • Robo2015
    Robo2015 Posts: 267
    Options

A Lonely Single Large Egg

North Shore of Massachusetts