Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGtoberfest 2016 Ticket Winners

Options
2»

Comments

• fljoemon
    Options
    Yes .. It is a Special Admission Pass for Two. Just got mine via email. Thanks @The_Buffalo
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Loubo83 said:
    For our clarification, are we each receiving two tickets (admission passes) to the EGGtoberfest?  Thanks again @The_Buffalo!
    No, everyone else but you. You are required to send yours to me once you obtain them. As you don't meet the necessary post counts to qualify for tickets.  I will however, and only because I'm such a swell guy, then send you in return, my two coupons for free waffles at the Waffle House.  =)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    OK, per @Jeremiah, we need a Waffle House themed cook group at Eggtoberfest.....  That'd be a sight!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• YouEnjoyMyEgg
    YouEnjoyMyEgg Posts: 168
    edited September 2016
    Options
    YES!  Thank you to The Buffalo and BGE!  I definitely didn't thing I would be attending my first fest this year.  Thanks so much!  This is very much appreciated.
  • Action_Hank
    Options
    Dang, guess I'll just have to tailgate extra hard in the parking lot this year
    "It's not the beard on the outside that counts, its the beard on the INSIDE."

LBGE   -   Lexington, KY
  • TrailRunner
    Options
    And to think I didn't post my entry because I thought there are people needing them more than me and if only one set is being gave away they should get it lol. I waited around on others to see if they were going and they sold out. My only problem would be who's going with me, wife or daughter or I just give them the tickets and let them go. Congrats to the winners. Hope to see y'all next year. 
  • Loubo83
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Loubo83 said:
    For our clarification, are we each receiving two tickets (admission passes) to the EGGtoberfest?  Thanks again @The_Buffalo!
    No, everyone else but you. You are required to send yours to me once you obtain them. As you don't meet the necessary post counts to qualify for tickets.  I will however, and only because I'm such a swell guy, then send you in return, my two coupons for free waffles at the Waffle House.  =)
    Waffle House sounds great to me!  ;)
    Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, Weber Smokey Mountain, LBGE, MiniMax and Mini
    Hyattsville, MD (Washington DC Metro Area)