Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

It's almost Football Season - Post a pic of your favorite spot to watch games.......

2»

Comments

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,237
    edited August 2016
    Not a fan of your team....though I did pull mightily for you against Clempson. I will say that I have had a couple of excellent tailgates you the campus there. One of my favorite in the conference. In fact....I give it a nod over Ol Miss....who has another great game day experience. 
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • Griffin said:

McLane Stadium when I can although no telling how the season is gonna go after the $h!t storm we've been through this past year.

Sic 'em Bears!!

I have many many roots in my family at Baylor. I can get behind this post. Basically everyone on my moms side of the family has graduated from there but me and 2 other cousins. 
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,865
    I watch from here for the first two months, but then it gets too cold here in the midwest so I go to the living room.

I can swing the TV so I can see it straight on from the outside and get the sound outside as well.  Depending how many games I want to watch at a time I bring a couple more outside to watch.

What a beautiful spot.....you need to go ahead and build that fire-pit into your hardscape.....extend the fall my friend.
    We've got plans to put one in, just finding the time to get it done.
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,254

• feef706feef706 Posts: 848
    I feel like I've seen a shot of your man cave before, love the organized chaos! Hope to get my garage in order when it cools off...
  • Texag06ishTexag06ish Posts: 133
    edited August 2016
    :) :) Griffin said:

McLane Stadium when I can although no telling how the season is gonna go after the $h!t storm we've been through this past year.

Sic 'em Bears!!

The Toliet Bowl on the Brazos.
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 950
    fishepa said:
    Jordan Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL

No place like home....WDE

Alexander City,Al
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,679
    edited August 2016
    @Texag06ish I guess they don't emphasize spelling down there in College Station. If you're going to insult somebody's school, at least get the spelling right. ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• FockerFocker Posts: 8,364
    Griffin said:
    @Texag06ish I guess they don't emphasize spelling down there in College Station. If you're going to insult somebody's school, at least get the spelling right. ;)
    Fitting name if you ask me, irreguardless of spelling.  Lol
    All good Grif, they F' d up the UFO/Soldier Field too.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Texag06ishTexag06ish Posts: 133
    Griffin said:
    LOL. Damnit. 
  • billt01billt01 Posts: 761
    edited August 2016
    @RollTideRob Haters gonna hate....
    @DoubleEgger I pay a grand for you to say that to A'Shawns face..

"Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• LegumeLegume Posts: 8,302
    I'll bet you would've spelled outhouse correctly.
    Austin, TX
  • Heading to Austin this weekend to hopefully witness the beginning of a great season.  
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • In Happy Valley.  Pic is from a few years ago so my little girl is not so little anymore.

North Pittsburgh, PA
    1 LGE
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 4,436
    In Happy Valley.  Pic is from a few years ago so my little girl is not so little anymore.

WE ARE, PENN STATE!

My in-laws are big Penn State alumni.  I would love to go to a game there sometime.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 4,436
     Start by some of the best tailgating in the world at arrowhead, Followed by crap upper level seats
    I have only been in the upper desk a few times and did not like it.  Felt like I was going to fall down the stairs on my way down.  I worked security on the visitors side lines from 1986 to 2008.  Great venue.  
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • That sunset pic of Arrowhead with all of the smoke going up from the grills is awesome! 
    Big Green Egg Owner since 2012
    Fort Worth ,Texas