Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My new xl table.

Options
Me and my dad threw this together yesterday. Came out a lot better then i thought it would. Still need to stain it and get some casters. 
New Orleans, Louisiana. 
XL bge, Napoleon Prestige  Pro 665 (gasser) sad that it won't be used much anymore. 

Comments

• tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,171
    Options
    Wow. I can just imagine what you might have come up with had you put some time in it instead of just throwing it together. Nice work.
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Options
    Someone in the family has some skill and good tools! I like the diagonal run of the wood grain on top, that's a neat look. 
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Options
    Really nice looking!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Very nice !
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options
    Nice!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• BigGreenGator
    Options
    Great job looks nice ... Don't forget to post up some finished pics

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

• stichrunner
    stichrunner Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks y'all that's all my dad. We popped a line and used a skill saw to cut the top. Also used a saws all with a metal blade to cut circle out. If it was left up to me it would have duck tape wrapped around it lol. 
    New Orleans, Louisiana. 
    XL bge, Napoleon Prestige  Pro 665 (gasser) sad that it won't be used much anymore. 
  • stichrunner
    stichrunner Posts: 103
    Options
    Need some help. What do y'all think I should do with the stain. Apart of me just wants to clear it and let the two woods shine them selfs. The outside of my house is brownish brick. So a charcoal stain will be nice on top. My wife is leaning towards the dark color on top. Not sure how that will look on legs. Any comments are appropriated. 
    New Orleans, Louisiana.