Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ class at the Mothership

Options
I had an amazing time sharing my passion for live fire cooking this past weekend at the Culinary Center in Atlanta. This class was hands on so it was really interactive. I can't believe it sold out in 24 hours and had to be expanded. So cool!

Chef Amanda runs a serious first class event. Students got a really cool swag bag and were overloaded with food and drink all day long. All of the folks that volunteer are amazing folks that work really hard and great Eggheads. 3 courses were served from Brandy peach grilled donuts for breakfast to loaded baked potatoes and bacon wrapped onion rings at lunch to pair with the steaks we cooked. Then in the evening everyone got to bring their family for a humongous dinner to included all the BBQ we cooked along with tons of sides and desserts that the staff made. A great time was had by all and I can't wait to be back on August 6th to do it all again!

Enjoy some photos....

Grilled Krispy Kreme with a brandy sauce with peaches

Tomahawk steaks season with our Holy Cow being finished caveman style directly on the coals.

Baby backs with our Honey Hog & Hot glazed with apple cider jalapeno unicoi preserve glaze.

Bacon wrapped onion rings

Some of our sold out class!

XL, Large, Mini-Max in Texas - Big Green Egg Competition Team 

Comments