Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free to good egghead home

Options
NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
edited May 2016 in Off Topic
NO I'm not giving away any of my eggs. :lol:
I came across a cooler that was deemed non-repairable and I decided that I was going to tinker with it.  Yes I do Refrigeration but there was no reason that whomever said it was non-repairable couldn't have fixed this for the customer. I had it holding 33℉-37℉ after a matter of 45 minutes of what I would consider minor repairs. However after I looked at my situation I'm looking for something just a little bit different and I come across these quite often.  If you want it please PM me. I am working in the Daytona area today and Jacksonville area. Tomorrow I am possibly going to be in Tifton Georgia and Atlanta Georgia. I have the cooler w/ me in my van. The cooler itself was an under the counter style with a glass front door and is decorated for Monster Energy drink. Forgive me but I don't have any pictures I can pull it off my van to take a picture it's not all that heavy. It is a commercial designed unit and should last awhile.
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,168
    Options
    NO I'm not giving away any of my eggs. :lol:
    I came across a cooler that was deemed non-repairable and I decided that I was going to tinker with it.  Yes I do Refrigeration but there was no reason that whomever said it was non-repairable couldn't have fixed this for the customer. I had it holding 33℉-37℉ after a matter of 45 minutes of what I would consider minor repairs. However after I looked at my situation I'm looking for something just a little bit different and I come across these quite often.  If you want it please PM me. I am working in the Daytona area today and Jacksonville area. Tomorrow I am possibly going to be in Tifton Georgia and Atlanta Georgia. I have the cooler w/ me in my van. The cooler itself was an under the counter style with a glass front door and is decorated for Monster Energy drink. Forgive me but I don't have any pictures I can pull it off my van to take a picture it's not all that heavy. It is a commercial designed unit and should last awhile.
    Highly interested....your thoughts on if it would stand up for outside use?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Very nice of you...
    If you drop it in the Gulf around Cape Coral it should float into Galveston in just a few days...lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @northGAcock Yes, should be fine for outdoor use. We'll assume you mean under a covered area. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Waiting for reply but, it looks like the cooler may have found a new home. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options

Van reorganized to house all my stuff + tools, cooler and a condensing unit. Not a great pic but, you get the idea. I'm glad I found someone that'll enjoy this cooler. I'll be rehoming it on Thursday in Atlanta :smiley:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Internal rack not pictured. The condensing unit for the cooler is conveniently located on top and evaporator coil and fan are easily accessible also. Pretty sweet little RIC. ENJOY @northGAcock Cheers my friend
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Reach in Cooler. RIC
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • XLentEGG
    XLentEGG Posts: 436
    Options
    pm sent...
    More meat please !! :-)
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Yall need to meet at my house Thursday night for the exchange!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Yall need to meet at my house Thursday night for the exchange!
    Now that I could do.....however flying out to LA early the next morning. Would need to head back in time for a 6:50 am flight.

• northGAcock
    Options
    Internal rack not pictured. The condensing unit for the cooler is conveniently located on top and evaporator coil and fan are easily accessible also. Pretty sweet little RIC. ENJOY @northGAcock Cheers my friend
    Thanks so much Blake. All this of course assumes there is a successful hand off to my daughter or SIL in Atl. Got my fingers crossed all goes well.

• NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Glad all the stars aligned Robin @northGAcock
    Enjoy the cooler my friend. Cheers
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Options
    Now that is one hell of a nice gesture NPHuskerFL.  I am continually amazed by the quality of the participants in this forum.  Ever do any work in the northern Ky area?   Nah, just kidding.  But I really do appreciate seeing such generosity by the egghead community.  

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• MelSharples
    MelSharples Posts: 260
    Options
    Looks like the perfect dry aging refrigerator!
    LBGE 2015 - Atlanta
  • northGAcock
    Options
    FarmerTom said:
    Now that is one hell of a nice gesture NPHuskerFL.  I am continually amazed by the quality of the participants in this forum.  Ever do any work in the northern Ky area?   Nah, just kidding.  But I really do appreciate seeing such generosity by the egghead community.  
    Blake....was most helpful and flexible making this all happen. It will likely be a few weeks before he frig finds its way over to South Carolina where I live....but assure you it will house a few cold ones for any of you Eggheads passing through these parts. I wish Blake the best in his travels back to Florida. 

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Wish I saw this earlier!  I'm right off I75 just south of the Atlanta airport!!!! Would use it for the kids school sports teams.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• northGAcock
    Options
    Wish I saw this earlier!  I'm right off I75 just south of the Atlanta airport!!!! Would use it for the kids school sports teams.
    I sent you a PM.