Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reminder - tomorrow (Thursday) is Cinco de Mayo....What you are cooking on the el eggo.

Options
Get your best Mexican / Tex-Mex on. Lets have some suggestions and success pictures here. Going with some Roasted Chicken Enchiladas here. (earlier cook)....
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow
Ench.jpg 107.4K

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Probably going to be a Blackstone occasion in my house. Quesadillas, nachos, etc. I may spatch a chicken to go in the quesadilla instead of cooking if with the veggies.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • EastTNBGE
    EastTNBGE Posts: 74
    Options
    Hopefully flank steak tacos then shot of tequila.

East TN- Large BGE, Cyber Q, Kick-Ash-Basket, Smokeware Cap, Anova Sous Vide, Pizza Stones

#BBN

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    I saw some pretty damn good tacos with homemade tortillas on another thread. I think it was ncbb. I'll stand in line for those. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I saw some pretty damn good tacos with homemade tortillas on another thread. I think it was ncbb. I'll stand in line for those. 
    I can tell you first hand they were outstanding. @tarheelmatt was on fire that day. 

• GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    Options
    Skirt steak fajitas with pepper and onions.   Maybe throw some flan on there afterwards...  
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I can tell you first hand they were outstanding. @tarheelmatt was on fire that day. 
    Doubt I'll be making those, but hopefully something in style of Cinco de Mayo. One day I'll have to cook them in the house or the trailer. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • fljoemon
    fljoemon Posts: 757
    Options
    Chori-pollo for me ... Grilled chicken breast with Chorizo sausage. has been a permanent fixture for Cinco de Mayo. served with mexican rice, refried beans and grilled serano peppers. Wash it down with home made margaritas.
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    fljoemon said:
    Chori-pollo for me ... Grilled chicken breast with Chorizo sausage. has been a permanent fixture for Cinco de Mayo. served with mexican rice, refried beans and grilled serano peppers. Wash it down with home made margaritas.
    We are expecting pictures my friend. That sounds outstanding.

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    I'm going to be making Grilled Avocado and Flank Steak Soft Tacos, Mexican Rice, and Refried Beans.  Washing it down with a cerveza.

Here's a prior iteration:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• fishepa
    fishepa Posts: 211
    Options
    I'll be cooking up my famous flank steak fajitas.  Meat is marinating currently for tonight.
    War Damn Eagle!