Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC coolers

Options
13»

Comments

• KermitTheEgg
    Options
    The blem orca probably wasn't colored right when it was made, usually if there is a color variation or if the mold was just switched to a new color dye, there may be a few coolers that were roto-molded into a swirl pattern.  Pelican has a few gun cases like that every once in a while.  If the price is right you scored huge.
    Thank you.

Q
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Columbia, Missouri - Family Man and Bourbon Drinker

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” 

Mark Twain

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    Firemanyz said:
    Lookie what the mail man dropped off today. Leaving for Punta Cana in a few hours and the will be making the trip. Can wait to try them out sitting on the beach of the resort. Thanks Amazon I ordered Sunday evening and they were here by lunch today. 

Get that el presidente beer.   It is good stuff. Punta Cana is a great place!
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    How much were the Orcas?
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    How much were the Orcas?
    I don't remember exactly, but I wasn't hugely impressed.  The 26 was more than I paid for my 40 qt Igloo Sportsman.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Tbonez3858
    Tbonez3858 Posts: 102
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Anyone have a grizzly cooler? I want a 20 roodie size, I like that it's USA made vs the others. 
    I have a Grizzly 45. Great cooler, about the same price as the RTIC and it's made in AMERICA! There are times when I feel like I'm the only one left in the US that cares if something is made here at home by our friends and neighbors.
  • KermitTheEgg
    Options
    Another great point, orca's are 100% made in America as well.
    Thank you.

Q
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Columbia, Missouri - Family Man and Bourbon Drinker

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” 

Mark Twain