Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pig Face Wall Mounted Bottle Openers for sale 2

Options
2»

Comments

• JPakaPope
    JPakaPope Posts: 32
    Options
    PM sent!
    Ames, Iowa
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Will there be matching T-shirts and firewires? :wink: 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    Options
    Oh yeah....PigFaceBottleOpeners...I remember them.  Didn't they use to tour with the Red Hot Chili Peppers back in the day?
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • Sodak70
    Sodak70 Posts: 29
    Options
    PM sent
    Large and MiniMax Egg, 28" Blackstone Griddle

Franklin (South East), Va
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    9 left
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Sold Out!! Wow. Ya'll are amazing.  (I kept 20 to bring to butt blast or to replace any that don't make it out)

Should be enough to do either another big cook or a few smaller ones!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Ummm... Yeah still haven't received the "in transit parcel". Fingers crossed and staying hopeful that either they show up or... whomever stole them has a lifetime of flat tasteless beer! :anguished: 

https://youtu.be/mO_jb6BbUYw
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    I have you on the list to get more when I send out the rest @NPHuskerFL
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    It's simply Mind Bottling
    https://youtu.be/0DFBoLZC3Bw
    with the technology available to the USPS & others these days. My Father (God rest his sole) was the Post Master in the 70s to early80s and the system has "techy" got better yet it's worse....perhaps due to increased volume. Either way....whatever I just want the parcel. Nothing more nothing less. Silly really. They can tell where it was scanned and what terminal and whom scanned it and then poof like Houdini or David Blaine if you prefer. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • BGE Convert
    BGE Convert Posts: 127
    Options

Can you tell the screw size that comes with these.  It only looks like it takes 2 screws?  Is that right...Thinking about getting one and mounting it on my Yeti...

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options

Can you tell the screw size that comes with these.  It only looks like it takes 2 screws?  Is that right...Thinking about getting one and mounting it on my Yeti...

You do not get any screws with them. You have to procure your own. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Options
    2'screw points but no screws are included.   But I'm sold out. I have none left yet again :(  If enough people keep messaging me I'll order another round. But I feel like I'll just use up the profit that could go to a charity cook and it will take forever to get rid of another 100. I pretty well flooded the market here I think.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,476
    Options
    My check went out this morning, Scott.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• kwdickert
    kwdickert Posts: 308
    Options
    this was fun to watch/read. these things go like hot cakes!
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Ok, I got delayed. They had to order more of the openers so it took longer than last time to get them. I now have them, and all labels printed. So everyone's package is going out today! Sorry for the delay!
  • Pridnjoy
    Pridnjoy Posts: 130
    Options
    Excellent. Pretty stoked to get mine. Thanks for putting this together. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Every American Address is shipped. Canadians will get a PM in a bit.  
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I received mine today!  Thanks Scott!

Flint, Michigan
  • Grillinois
    Grillinois Posts: 165
    Options
    Got mine today too. Thank you brother Grimm!

Joliet, IL
    Large, Mini, Stoker, Smobot
  • stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Got mine today, nice and heavy duty.  Glad this is for a good cause.  Thanks again!
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    edited April 2016
    Options
    These things are great!  Thanks again, grim!

For what it's worth, I decided to give mine a quick "season" after a cook tonight.  Cast Iron...plan on hanging them outside...they'll probably rust, right?

No formal methods here, just wiped them inside and out with oil and threw them on the egg. Wiped off any excess when they cooled.  I don't think the pictures show it, but they do seem to have a thin clear enamel coating on them that is dry and not sticky.

We'll see if they say black for a little longer and if not, a rusty pig will still open a bottle.  ;)
    LBGE/Maryland