Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Confirming what I was told (by my dealer)....the MM will sit in a Medium nest.........

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
edited January 2016 in EggHead Forum
.......as I have moved my medium to a table several months back. It is not an ideal height.....but it does work. It will accompany me to Butt Blast no doubt.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I'm thinking that might be the perfect height for stir frying. What do you think?
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @SciAggieI think you are on to something. Actually like the idea for tailgating as all the ingratiates would be easy to prep ahead of time. brilliant.... Just brilliant I tell ya!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Egg_Specter
    Options
    Great!! thanks for the info  B)
  • SciAggie
    Options
    I just need to find a used nest for a medium.... I WILL be getting a MM soon enough.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    you can raise with a couple pavers.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Tim (Watkinsville)
    Options
    Hey SciAggie, I may have a medium nest sitting in my carport. I'll check this evening when I get home. Interested? The reason I say may is that my sons were both home for the holidays and I want to make sure one of them didn't grab it for their use. If they didn't, and I am reasonable sure they didn't, its available.

Watkinsville, Ga   XL, Medium
  • SciAggie
    Options
    Hey SciAggie, I may have a medium nest sitting in my carport. I'll check this evening when I get home. Interested? The reason I say may is that my sons were both home for the holidays and I want to make sure one of them didn't grab it for their use. If they didn't, and I am reasonable sure they didn't, its available.

Sure. PM me and we can chat. 
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon