Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Lasagna on the egg, and a big batch of Damn Hot Peppers for Sammies!

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• revolver1
    revolver1 Posts: 372
    Interesting idea about the hot peppers, i'll have to try it.  Thanks
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
  • Chubby
    edited July 2015
    revolver1 said:
    Interesting idea about the hot peppers, i'll have to try it.  Thanks
    It's actually an old Michael Chiarello recipe... we make them a lot and keep them in the fridge and use them for all kinds of stuff.... sandwiches...bruscetta,  and pasta dishes.
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Nice. :plus_one: 
     Don't forget to post some cheesy pics post egg. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    That sounds really good. Of course I'm starving right now waiting for the wife to figure out what she wants to do for lunch. You aren't helping matters... =)

Enjoy the day. Off to a great start!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chubby
    edited July 2015
    That sounds really good. Of course I'm starving right now waiting for the wife to figure out what she wants to do for lunch. You aren't helping matters... =)

Enjoy the day. Off to a great start!!
    Thanks I feel your pain!
    My Wife put the lasagna together this morning and pretty much let me know...that's what "we" want for dinner  ;)

All I have to do is slap it on the Egg this afternoon before she gets home!