Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chubby's..."Outdoor Kitchen Chronicles"

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited July 2015 in EggHead Forum

We've added an addition in the last few months to the "World Headquarters" here in Cypress!

Still..not quite finished as stamped concrete overlay goes in next week, (and a few landscaping items to finish this Fall when it cools off)!
That said...I can see the Finnish Line, and as soon as Summer is over and our temps moderate...
I will be relocating (most of the time I'd imagine)...to the new addition!!

I can tell you this though...

This, (and a checkbook) is how it starts...lol!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Can't wait to see pictures!!  I find myself reading the Show us your Cookin Spot thread every few weeks just to get ideas for stuff I can add to my outdoor area!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Let's see where it is now!  We want to see. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Double Bogey
    Double Bogey Posts: 635
    Options
    So, the "Chick" is getting a new outdoor kitchen.  If you ask nice I'm sure Ann will let you warm up a hot dog or two. Like others have said, don't keep us in the dark show some pictures.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options

Hey Larry...long...long...long time no see!!! How the hell are you???

Yes... she is, (though I think she is actually trying to relocate me), but that is just a hunch!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Life of the Rich and Famous...lol
    From the photos I have seen it looks fantastic.
    Hugs to your pretty lady.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas