Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Eggfests in Danger???

Options

Comments

• tbst
    tbst Posts: 43
    Options
    I hope this was posted as a joke. I'll take it that way and chuckle. 

If if it is meant for non-satirical consumption, I find it interesting that people have such an issue with laws that make the air cleaner and people healthier in favor of major corporations.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That's some fantastic partisan reporting there.

Take a proposed change to air quality standards and then interpret that for any non-thinking Americans to be Obama's attack on backyard bbqs.  I thought Rush Limbaugh was losing popularity - is this the new guy?

For the record, I'm not blue or red, left or right, just insulted that people keep digesting and regurgitating this stuff.
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Legume..I've been trying to find the right words on how I feel about all of the issues in the news....I believe you have put the words in my mouth !!!!!

I get so sick and tired of every conversation leading to all the stories that the stupid media makes up.

""...people keep digesting and regurgitating this stuff. ""  I agree...The media and talk show folks are idiots.

No insult intended to you THEBuckeye , I'll get off my soapbox now ! !

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!